My white 1985 Turbo

Toni Lindroos

• 2 weeks later...

great picture toni, looks great.

its nice to see the city lights (inner turn signal) on and in action, we dont have those here! they're brighter then i'd expect.

have any of you tried the torsen LSD compared to the cone and spring type LSD? I'm cuerious to see how it would work in the snow.

The LSD is great in the snow if you ask me (with my limited snow experience), and the open diff was horrible. its amazing how much difference that lsd makes.

• 4 weeks later...

great picture toni, looks great.

its nice to see the city lights (inner turn signal) on and in action, we dont have those here! they're brighter then i'd expect.

have any of you tried the torsen LSD compared to the cone and spring type LSD? I'm cuerious to see how it would work in the snow.

The LSD is great in the snow if you ask me (with my limited snow experience), and the open diff was horrible. its amazing how much difference that lsd makes.

Thanks! Actually those parking lights are not really that bright, it's just the picture. I think the bulbs are only 5 W, IIRC. Yes, the LSD differential is really nice and useful in snow. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to drive a Torsen equipped 505. :-( They are extremely rare in Finland, I think.

Car looks great. Very clean and nice. Your website is pretty cool as well.

Thanks. I'm trying to improve both the web site and the car in the future. ;-)

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to drive a Torsen equipped 505. :-( They are extremely rare in Finland, I think.

This one have it -> Red -88 but It's only 88 one in Finland, imported from Sweden in -89. Leather interior, "ABS", speed sensing steering. etc... It will be nice also in future. I talked with current owner today and he is building it carefully. Owner is 68 year old man who has 404 diesel familiare for use car and wanted real car for old days hobby :)

V-M