In-car video

Scott Miller

wait what? may 2010?

If you meant that you'll *be* at infineon may 7-8, in the next two months, damn it looks like I'll just be missing it. Regional championships are that same weekend. ;)

That should have said March 6-7 and now it does. There is an event LeMons event coming up on May 7-8 too. We're going to try to be at that one too, but we've got a lot of repairs to do.

I'm looking forward to the blog update - I'm curious how the team and the car did! Car sounded good on the video; looked like it was pulling well, so hopefully it stayed together for the duration.

Rabin

I'm looking forward to the blog update - I'm curious how the team and the car did! Car sounded good on the video; looked like it was pulling well, so hopefully it stayed together for the duration.

Rabin

It happened like this: Before the race started on Sat. all was going along quite smoothly compared to the other events we'd been to. Then, with the car warming up, 1st and second drivers suited up, 10 minutes until grid, the 505 stopped running. Just stopped. After much investigation that discovered a clogged fuel pump and a non-functioning relay effecting the coil we managed to get on course about an hour late. Big disapointment. The 505 ran like a champ for the rest of the day with the first couple of drivers making consistant top 10 lap times. The next day we made the start on time, then our day got pretty hard. We had a driver hit a tire wall. that brought us in for a penalty but the 505 was unfazed. The next driver had some contact and broke the steering rack and damaged the diff. Another penalty and repairs too. Yet another driver had a big off and we suffered another penalty. By this time the 505 was worse for wear and not handling very well. We brought it in again too make some repairs and went out for the last couple of laps to make the checker flag. Not quite how we like our racing to occur, but that's why it's called racing and not winning I guess. ;-)