:-(

Kevin

if I can't find someone to do that i'm gonna be getting rid of it, just a drain on insurance and license fees. I don't have a garage to work on it anymore, just becoming an annoyance.

I mean, I totally understand what you're saying. My car hasn't been garaged since the early 2000's, and I've been parking it in Guest parking spots in our neighborhood. It's been fine, cept for in June, someone came and slashed my tire, then they slashed it again two weeks ago. I recommend getting an alarm or a cover. Or both.

I mean, I totally understand what you're saying. My car hasn't been garaged since the early 2000's, and I've been parking it in Guest parking spots in our neighborhood. It's been fine, cept for in June, someone came and slashed my tire, then they slashed it again two weeks ago. I recommend getting an alarm or a cover. Or both.

That's no good :blink:

There are places around that rent garages, I just need to be serious about checking them out.

Hi Kevin,

Check out the wiring at the driver side front park light... I seem to remember some crazy grounding circuit at that light that affected signals or the running/park lights up front. Didn't make sense at the time - but once I found the fix there I'll always remember it...

Grounds and connections are 99% of Peugeot problems, so they're an easy although somewhat time consuming fix. I usually clean grounds and connections, then used some dielectric grease to keep the connection corrosion free.

Rabin

Hi Kevin,

Check out the wiring at the driver side front park light... I seem to remember some crazy grounding circuit at that light that affected signals or the running/park lights up front. Didn't make sense at the time - but once I found the fix there I'll always remember it...

Grounds and connections are 99% of Peugeot problems, so they're an easy although somewhat time consuming fix. I usually clean grounds and connections, then used some dielectric grease to keep the connection corrosion free.

Rabin

Is there a picture of that ground somewhere? I've chopped the nose off the front of one car to put on mine so I have to be missing a wire here or there somewhere.

Thanks for your help guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently my car was suffering a brown out.

I know my replacement aftermarket alternator is a pos and needs replaced...

Bought a brand new battery and everything works as it should... Headlight, turn signals, brake lights, etc...

Anyone know a good spot for a good Bosch alternator other than Rayce or western hemispheres?

I'm fully back on the road now I think, just need to clean it up and put mud flaps back on :-)

Better still is to just get a GM 2 wire altenator and with minimal wiring you get a GM alternator with internal regulator that's at 80A unit for cheap...

I make it a point of doing this upgrade on all my XN engined cars. Best bang for the buck upgrade for these cars.

Rabin