Ramsey Peugeot

The place is sort of a pit, outside that is. Inside is not bad, 3 lifts and it was clean but they weren't working on any pug's at the time. I asked about maybe inquirying a gearbox for a spare for #45 for a just as a backup. But yeah he has alot of parts cars, MI, S and every kind of 505 I think a saw a couple 504's in back, but I didn't stay for awhile and look, i just poped in to say hi. The customers cars were pretty ratty that I saw. He had a nice 88' or 89' turbo in the showroom with the sideskirts, no spoiler or euro headlights, all the hoods were up and this one looked the best, it looked new, no rust on the side supports of the bay but paint wasn't the greatest on the outside but looked good. Also he had a MI looked like 91' because of the speedlines rims, body was fair. and He also had a late Tornado Red Alfa Grad spider, with bodykit and whaletail, that looked the best bodywise but engine didn't look reilable should I say.

• 1 year later...

It's a very long time I came here to visit this very nice forum ... :( I am very sorry !

Today I discovered the Ramsey garage, on the french 505 forum, and in another search Norcal marvellous pics ! very nice about cars and nature !! :D

I live in south a France and I went to New York last april, but I did not have the time to visit garages and peoples who love french and european cars... I lived near Ramsey !!! :D At Hoboken NJ.

It will be for my next trip to USA I love ;)

In july I sold my "french" 505 V6, I did not use it often, I wanted to give a new paint to my 604, but no time for my cars.

2 months after, one's of my friends in Paris, called me to ask me if I would want to buy his father only one hand 1987 505 GLX V6 US Model, never been in USA !!!! 073 000 miles

Of course I said yes to him !! it's a five speed model, I love it ! ( and automatic models too !! I drive manual and automatic cars, it is usual in our family, because my grand father bought in 1954 in Paris a '54 Chevy Bel Air Powerglide, just after his '49 Packard Super Eight, and you guess we love cars ! :D

When I was fourteen, one's of our friend who still live in NYC, put his 505, in 1981 to Paris, it was a 1980 DIESEL model... I loved this model, my father too, but we had à 1978 504 ( carb.) and he did not buy it.

So I never forgot the US 505, now, I have mine, with other Peugeot !

My 505 just needs a paint, and some little US parts no easy to find in France, for example, the left front signal light is possible to find at Peugeot, not the right... rear light are still in the parts catalog 121 euros/1

I will try to call Ramsey to buy some parts next week.

But I belong to the 604 International club, and I give help to everybody who needs parts for 505 at the forum.

I hope to see somebodies who share the same interest for Peugeot next time I will visit USA !

post-103-1296333365.jpg

post-103-1296333435.jpg

post-103-1296333489.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thank you Mike !!

sometimes I am able to be crazy with cars ! :D

I own a marvellous 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Northstar ! what a great american car !

Perhaps the next one is going to be a W 126 US 300 SD Mercedes, already in France :)