And this is why...

Guest EUROTRASH

Guest EUROTRASH

nice, this is that shot you showed me on fb.

We all need to post up some drifting vids!:P

btw, you're planning to drop a turbo?

Drifting! I drift every single day!!! I'm trying NOT to! haha..

No turbo, I just want it to look like one... V6 is enough for me.

Guest EUROTRASH

bah.

you and your PRV.

I wish I could say the same (powerwise) for my Xn6.

I mean, I still can squeal the tires and lay some on the ground (just a little bit), but once off the line, its pretty sucky after 3rd.... :P

Well you got lucky with the rotors, believe me they're a major headache.

No, I've only modified the exterior, I'm comfortable with the way it runs.. I have no intention of modifying the engine.

Im considering doing a timing chain just for safety sake, not a project I look forward too.

I dont really trust anyone to work on my cars in this area considering nobody is familiar with them here.

When I can Im going to do some intake and exhaust mods, but thats about it.

bah.

you and your PRV.

I wish I could say the same (powerwise) for my Xn6.

I mean, I still can squeal the tires and lay some on the ground (just a little bit), but once off the line, its pretty sucky after 3rd.... :P

Try pulling out in a Xd2 with auto trans onto a 4 lane road where cars are going 40 + mph. Lets just say I dont drive it outside the sleepy community I live in where traffic is pretty slow (25 mph speed limit)

You learn soon no matter what kind of car someone drives, it cant disguise the fact that they act like trash.

Guest EUROTRASH

yup we got a lot of snow here too. this was last week and it snowed about another 15 in since then. I have snow tires on the back but the fronts are pretty shit.. had a few sketchy moments!

hahaha.. 80's supercar, I'd go with that one..

Is that an STI?

Guest EUROTRASH

According to the sticker on the passenger side door its an STI , has leather, power everything

It is a turbo, STI is just the trimlevel right?

Turbo STI? Are you sure it's a turbo? I have an STI and I'm pretty sure there ain't no turbo in it but a MASSIVE PRV (just messing with you norcal)

There was an STI Turbo - but it's a little redundant since the trim level of the Turbo is STI anyway. STI's were usually fully loaded NA cars - everything but the turbo motor.

Only caveat to this was the GL-Turbo's which were base model cars with the Turbo. (GLX for the base V6 cars)

So maybe they started with STI Turbo's when they launched the "G" base series cars...

Rabin

Do you mean that twin of Arlo's race car that was being sold in SC? If so that one is a miss mash of cars... Not sure what it was when it started out. (has series 2 dash and series 1 doors / mirrors) If it didn't have a sunroof originally then it was a GL car - can't remember off hand if it did or not though.

Not sure how many GL-turbo's made it into SCCA racing - but that's what the intent was when they released the GL Turbo.

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean that twin of Arlo's race car that was being sold in SC? If so that one is a miss mash of cars... Not sure what it was when it started out. (has series 2 dash and series 1 doors / mirrors) If it didn't have a sunroof originally then it was a GL car - can't remember off hand if it did or not though.

Not sure how many GL-turbo's made it into SCCA racing - but that's what the intent was when they released the GL Turbo.

Rabin

My dad wrecked #53 @ Limerock and swapped everything into a 87' 2.2, no sunroof so yeah it was a GL, a lighter car

haha, doesn't user name Pugsley actually have a built 505 STI Turbo though?

I think he had one swapped in....

I had a STI 2.2 without the turbo, I cant remember if the Turbo said STI on it or not, but it did have STI equipment per say.

I think the earlier ones were either "S" or the stripped ones like my 81 and it just says 505.

Im pretty bad with all the letter designations, I couldnt tell you what letter model my wifes Ford 500 is.

• 1 month later...

I just gotta show you some pictures from here, it was snowing like crazy last week.

This is my neighbors Toyota Camry, which she haven't driven this year.

post-114-1234816911.jpgpost-114-1234816932.jpgpost-114-1234816948.jpg

And this is me (the date isn't correct)

post-114-1234817100.jpg

Note: Shave off beard when it's -20 degrees Celsius outside!

Guest EUROTRASH

I just gotta show you some pictures from here, it was snowing like crazy last week.

This is my neighbors Toyota Camry, which she haven't driven this year.

post-114-1234816911.jpgpost-114-1234816932.jpgpost-114-1234816948.jpg

And this is me (the date isn't correct)

post-114-1234817100.jpg

Note: Shave off beard when it's -20 degrees Celsius outside!

haha!! oh my god!!! Sweden right??

...that's one neglected car, insane man..