FS: 86 505 STI - Ohio

Kevin

deck = stereo (does here anyway)

This must have come up suddenly since you just joined the facegroup group! Hope it's not too serious and you get your money out of it. Sounds like you're in a hurry too - so I'd post on Peugeot-L as well.

Rabin

deck = stereo (does here anyway)

This must have come up suddenly since you just joined the facegroup group! Hope it's not too serious and you get your money out of it. Sounds like you're in a hurry too - so I'd post on Peugeot-L as well.

Rabin

Peugeot-L needs to come into the twenty-first century... too much work fscking w/ an email list.

I have some interest locally in craigslist, we'll see what happens. Sold the diesel mercedes today and someone was interested in the audi 5000 diesel so i might be able to hold on to it.

the XM unit & the pioneer headunit fit nicely behind the climate control in the 505's

Peugeot-L needs to come into the twenty-first century... too much work fscking w/ an email list.

I have some interest locally in craigslist, we'll see what happens. Sold the diesel mercedes today and someone was interested in the audi 5000 diesel so i might be able to hold on to it.

the XM unit & the pioneer headunit fit nicely behind the climate control in the 505's

Craigslist is full of scammers beware !

I put a riding mower on there, my email was filled with many saying they would buy my mower and wanted my full name address, town, stuff like that.

I really wonder how many people are stupid enough to give that information out.