I somtimes miss the 80s

Pugsley

well, even though i wasn't born in the 80's (almost), I still feel a connection with that era.

I have hundred of 80's songs....

yes, i do remember the fixx and oingo boingo.

my parents played all that stuff when I was a kid.

Tonight, I was driving home on the bay bridge, watching the skyline, and happened to be playing some Duran Duran.

IMO, driving in a 505-you're bound to find yourself playing some 80's music now or then. :P

so no, you're not the only one that remembers this old crap, and no I'm not old, so don't worry :lol:

Most of my friends tell me that I should have remained in the 80's...

Think it has to do with both my taste in music.. and my taste in cars.. (Opel manta is GOD!...:P ..)

A few. things I DON'T miss from the 80's though......the hairstyles and.. the clothes!!!!!!

......and men wearing makeup!

I graduated high school in 89' - so very much a child of the 80's. Agree with the music being classic - although it pains me to hear it on the radio refered to as "classic"... Ages me a the same time! lol

Have to agree that hearing the music, and looking at the dash when driving is quite the time machine. I drove a 504 in Grade 11, so seeing the dash in my current 504, while hearing the music of the era is a particularly nice blast from the past. I even drive like I did back then - so just 'cause you're aging doesn't mean you have to get old!

Rabin

BTW - my 504 can lay some decent rubber even with the 220 TRX's on the back... :P

I graduated high school in 89' - so very much a child of the 80's. Agree with the music being classic - although it pains me to hear it on the radio refered to as "classic"... Ages me a the same time! lol

Have to agree that hearing the music, and looking at the dash when driving is quite the time machine. I drove a 504 in Grade 11, so seeing the dash in my current 504, while hearing the music of the era is a particularly nice blast from the past. I even drive like I did back then - so just 'cause you're aging doesn't mean you have to get old!

Rabin

BTW - my 504 can lay some decent rubber even with the 220 TRX's on the back... :P

I wont even try laying rubber in my cars, damn pain to change the clutch, gotta drop the rear, screw that !

Saw The Fixx play about 8 years ago, they really play well live !

As for the makeup never did like those hair bands.