finally took the euro lights from the other shop

nick@nite

here they are, the 4th one is still at the other shop still they were in a box and I thought one was a euro light that was in the box but it was just a normal 505 headight will get it tomorrow. two of the lights are pretty beat and the other one is an ace. hoping to find the other one in same condition tomorrow.

061808_16451.jpg

Dibs if you pass on those rear tails! (do they come with the boards too?)

Also - if there's a passenger side euro light with a good lens (that doesn't break up a set) let me know. I've got a euro light with a stone hit, but it's got perfect chrome so I just need the lens.

edit: On second glance - I see more than one set of 89' tail lights. Please PM a price please... :lol:

Rabin

Also - if there's a passenger side euro light with a good lens (that doesn't break up a set) let me know. I've got a euro light with a stone hit, but it's got perfect chrome so I just need the lens.

edit: On second glance - I see more than one set of 89' tail lights. Please PM a price please... :lol:

Rabin

I have four euro lights total, the tails I have one good set. the others are cracked one has tin foil on the side and one has silicone, I have another car that has them too. I also found 2 Gotti Rims will post pic's soon. and found some more Turbo rims

so far I'm tracking down the other two. This was all stuff that was at my uncle's shop that is closing because the building was bought and the new owners wanted more rent. I uncovering alot a crap that we don't need to store anymore because it will be distoryed by moving it or someone else. We have thrown out another 65,000 pounds of car parts we did another 120,000 pounds ten years ago, of Peugeot and Fiat Citro and Renault. My father had to get the get all the shit out of the barn when my mother sold the house in the country

edit: On second glance - I see more than one set of 89' tail lights. Please PM a price please... :)

Rabin

I have four euro lights total, the tails I have one good set. the others are cracked one has tin foil on the side and one has silicone, I have another car that has them too. I also found 2 Gotti Rims will post pic's soon. and found some more Turbo rims

so far I'm tracking down the other two. This was all stuff that was at my uncle's shop that is closing because the building was bought and the new owners wanted more rent. I uncovering alot a crap that we don't need to store anymore because it will be distoryed by moving it or someone else. We have thrown out another 65,000 pounds of car parts we did another 120,000 pounds ten years ago, of Peugeot and Fiat Citro and Renault. My father had to get the get all the shit out of the barn when my mother sold the house in the country

Yes they have the backings to the light, No Pigtails

Keep me posted on the second set... As long as the lenses aren't cracked - I can work with bad reflector housings... I'd also like the center section between the lights if that's around too...

PM me a price you're looking at first though - it's either these or a custom rear light set up, and I'll do whatever is most cost effective.

Thanks Nick!

Rabin

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to mention that the 89' tail lights arrived safe and sound. Items were really well packed and are in great condition too!

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting these on the car, but will likely sand and buff them out so that they look new before they go on.

Was initially looking at doing a custom light set up - but I think these 89' tails will be the best looking mod I could possibly do back there...

Thanks again Nick!

Rabin

Hey Rabin!

Glad to hear that you got them!

now put em on, and take some pics for us!

SO TEMPTING! But I got a lot of obligations going on right now that need to be put ahead of working on the 505... So once I get some stuff done on my house, then it'll be easier to squeak some time in on the cars...

Looking like a winter project though - so I gotta get the garage insulated before I even start on it since I'll have a whack to do to it all winter.

Rabin