Peugeot's warehouse is closing

407's kick ass.

especially the coupes.

but honestly, i would preffer a nice red, lowered, 406coupe.

the front ends look nicer, IMO.

ps nick, did ya get those shots of the 89 505 turbo yet?

I haven't seen the turbo back yet... The 406's Are awesome I would rather drive 406 over a 407. I think the 407's look alittle bit like a Neon. :)

also i have these additional questions for yall;

-does the peugeot still have any 505's at their hq?

-do they have any memorablia/ brochures?

-and do they have a service shop?

btw, also, is there a different # for the warehouse in PA than the office in NJ?

if so, i need the PA number please :lol:

also i have these additional questions for yall;

-does the peugeot still have any 505's at their hq?

-do they have any memorablia/ brochures?

-and do they have a service shop?

btw, also, is there a different # for the warehouse in PA than the office in NJ?

if so, i need the PA number please :lol:

1800 223-0587

1800 223-0587

alright, so i just called them, and spoke to the main guy there.

he said that only the warehouse will be closing, in pa, but the office in new jersey will be staying open :lol:

also, he mentioned that he cannot sell me parts direct, because of an agreement they have with dealers, and he recommened Cerrones European, a shop that my dad (the prev. owner of the car) took the car to ever since it was new, and he was friends with the original founder, Jim, who when he passed away, his sons took over the shop and turned it into a "British &European shop". Since then, their prices rocketed up.

okay, so i just made another call to Cerrones European, they said that they have no exterior parts AT ALL left. so, thats a bummer, I have no idea where to find parts from now.

oh well, guess I will have to hit junkyards from now on, as my only way of larger exterior parts.

very sad.

if your looking for late model body work that's been un-available for quite a while unfortunately :D

:( i've always dreamed of getting a 89 rear end (license plate surround, taillights).

oh well...

there a blue 89 near where i live in a junkyard (v6), so ill see if its taillights are intact... :lol: