'87 505 v6 - in BC, Canada

I have an 1987 505 v6. I love the car but can't find any way to work on it, living in the city, no garage. The engine pulls really well, and the car is all around in decent shape. A long list of seemingly minor problems, but runs and drives fine. It was imported from the states before I bought it and I'm sure there are lots of good parts on it, that is if you didn't care to fix it up.

Alternately, can I get help finding belts, and brakes (the two most pressing issues) in Canada so I can keep driving?

$750

5sp or auto? ABS? (Don't think 87's had it - just making sure)

As for the belts and brakes - if it's just needing brake pads then both should be easy to get from a good parts place. Try to find an Altrom parts distributor and they should be able to hook you up. Beck Arnley are also a good distributor so try to find parts places that deal with them too.

Welcome to the forum BTW...

Rabin

I have an 1987 505 v6. I love the car but can't find any way to work on it, living in the city, no garage. The engine pulls really well, and the car is all around in decent shape. A long list of seemingly minor problems, but runs and drives fine. It was imported from the states before I bought it and I'm sure there are lots of good parts on it, that is if you didn't care to fix it up.

Alternately, can I get help finding belts, and brakes (the two most pressing issues) in Canada so I can keep driving?

$750

Hi there

Call Mark at his shop out by Royal Oak in Burnaby

604 432 6636

They specialize in French Cars and have helped me out a few times !

Hi there

Call Mark at his shop out by Royal Oak in Burnaby

604 432 6636

They specialize in French Cars and have helped me out a few times !

thanks, I'll give him a call.

its a 5spd - for the previous post.