Daddy, where do Peugeot's go when they die ???

SSB

A former employee of PMA in Carson California has had a Peugeot repair shop going since about 1980. All models of 505's and 405s (with a 504 and a couple of 404's just to keep things interesting).

Now while Southern California is a weather frendly place to leave cars outside for many years, this guy just puts them in a spot and scavenges them. However, just about anything you could need is here (no, no air flow tube from meter to tubo, I asked) .

US Foreign Auto Repair

(626) 442-3733

Guys name is Ukit

post-137-1193510499.jpg

post-137-1193510572.jpg

DAMN! A 504 Cabriolet... Nice. Any idea if it was a V6 5-sp? One of the cars VERY high on my dream Peugeot list...

Looks like a decent source for parts - other than the air flow meter tube that is... B)

Victor - Did you get that fixed with an OEM replacement or are you going to fab one up? Personally - I'd either fab it or look for something similar from another make.

Rabin

Did you get that fixed with an OEM replacement or are you going to fab one up? Personally - I'd either fab it or look for something similar from another make.

Rabin

Haven't done anything as of yet. Guess I'm still fishing for a new one but I'll break down eventually.

btw: those photos were only about half his yard.

post-137-1193548755.jpg

Yep - on the early US Spec cars till 83' they had the quad round 5 3/4" lights... I'd love to get a hold of a set if any of you find some usable ones in a wrecking yard somewhere...

My intention is to mod them to take the 7" round outer lights... Course I now have a set of 4 hella projector assemblies to play with... Easy to fit to the 504 - but I want to see if I can do up a cool set up on the 505 Turbo instead... ;)

Rabin

hey rabin

john srour has a bunch of quads.

there are a BUNCH of diesels in his yard with them.

i like mine, im thiking about MAYBE getting these blue tinted ones that my friend has, but he hasnt used on his E30.

i think theyll fit mine

but my long term plan is to get a set of euro headlights-to go along with the new 84+ grill im getting, and hopefully within the next week or so, front turbo underspoiler

Would you mind checking into a set for me? Don't need the lights themselves, but I'd need everything to mount the units to the header panel at the front... Even the hardware if possible...

Hope you find a set of euro's - they're awesome. Ideally I'd like to find a set of the biode euro lamps - then I'd sell you mine... ;)

Rabin