Front UnderSpoiler Modifications

Hey as all you might know, I have a 83 505 Sti.

It has that skimpy looking front under spoiler (pictures below)..

2422628_24_full.jpg

I was wondering how I could do a front underspoiler swap to those like the ones on the turbo models..

or like the ones on the last 505's (front bottom half of sport bumpers)

It's an easy mod as the Turbo ones fit over stock 505 front ends. It's subtle - but makes a HUGE difference in how the car looks.

So find one at a wrecker in good shape and have at it - but only the 85 - 88 ones will work. 89's are completely different and would mean replacing / modifying the front fenders too.

Rabin

It's an easy mod as the Turbo ones fit over stock 505 front ends. It's subtle - but makes a HUGE difference in how the car looks.

So find one at a wrecker in good shape and have at it - but only the 85 - 88 ones will work. 89's are completely different and would mean replacing / modifying the front fenders too.

Rabin

cool.

thanks for letting me know

i also know where i could get one...so I think I'll probably drive back down to Newark and get one from the Peugeot Wreckward.

Also...Do the sideskirts work??

I also know a car that has 2 of them in great shape

im not completey sure that i want to do the skirts, but i know that i'm gonna do the front under spoiler for sure.

Not sure I've seen the side skirts with the <88 front air dam - might look OK. Side skirts only came on the 89's... Just make sure they still have the jack point covers as those are pretty hard to find. Not sure how they fit - but I'm guessing they'll fit over the stock ones too.

BTW - If you ever find the quad headlight set up in a 505 in a wrecking yard yank them for me! :)

Rabin

Not sure I've seen the side skirts with the <88 front air dam - might look OK. Side skirts only came on the 89's... Just make sure they still have the jack point covers as those are pretty hard to find. Not sure how they fit - but I'm guessing they'll fit over the stock ones too.

BTW - If you ever find the quad headlight set up in a 505 in a wrecking yard yank them for me! :D

Rabin

oh, theres a bunch of lights like mine (83, below 505's)

I'll see what I can do for you.. :)