604 a/c

tommtl

A bit off topic, but could you let me know the serial number and add a photo, I could add this 604 to the 3820-strong Canadian VIN register. And any other Peugeots that you may have, or have records of. I'd share the database with you.

For your other question about a workshop manual for the 604 in PDF, I don't have one of those but I do have some technical resources that I could scan to PDF for you. 604 Service Bulletins and a bit of other 604 and V6 stuff. Let me know and I can do it later this week.

L'Aventure Peugeot used to have a PDF of all their parts manuals online but I'll be darned if I can find it right now. Will look for my microfiche....

On 5/8/2023 at 12:16 PM, Mike T said:

A bit off topic, but could you let me know the serial number and add a photo, I could add this 604 to the 3820-strong Canadian VIN register. And any other Peugeots that you may have, or have records of. I'd share the database with you.

For your other question about a workshop manual for the 604 in PDF, I don't have one of those but I do have some technical resources that I could scan to PDF for you. 604 Service Bulletins and a bit of other 604 and V6 stuff. Let me know and I can do it later this week.

L'Aventure Peugeot used to have a PDF of all their parts manuals online but I'll be darned if I can find it right now. Will look for my microfiche....

Thanks Mike!!! The vin is 604AA36549393

did you find the microfiche???

i you can provide me technical data about the carburator vaccum système I would love it! I need to know why the engine stalls when I turn ac on while at idle. Something is missing on the car. 

OK let me grab the bulletins and take them to the office tomorrow for scanning. I will look for any vacuum system info.

I can't seem to find the microfiche right now but I will look some more. There is some chance that I may have sold it on eBay 15 years ago but I don't think so.

16 hours ago, Mike T said:

I don't have any vacuum system info in the bulletins. But I'll scan what I do have anyway.

Thanks a lot Mike. Really hope you find the microfiche. I’ll wait for the documents :) 

on an other hand, do you have vuccum parts for 604?

I don't have any 604 parts - I've never owned one although I do like them. Took photos of some in North Vancouver when they were new.

Send me a private message with your email address so I can send the scans to you. There are about 15 emails with attachments.....or I could post them here maybe...667569567_604ClassicThoroghbredMotors1977.thumb.jpg.5c80494f299c2827d04175816e219e3b.jpg