505S turbo Diesel silver edition for sale

dyoungen

I have a 1983 505S turbo Diesel silver edition I am putting up for sale. I got a small pickup truck for my daily driver and will sell my Peugeot. I have been running it for 5 months since my Ford was drinking to much fuel. She needs some work but will get you where you need to go. She will run but seems to have a vacuum leak as5a8e1b4e12ea1_DSCN2914(1).thumb.JPG.23f28bac3b3df4e5c77c234f49168273.JPG she is slow to start and I changed all 4 glow plugs. No AC but everything is there if you want to fix it and the cruise is there to but also not working.The body is really good except for 2 places on the hood. Other than that the body is perfect.  I had wanted to restore her but lack of money changed that. I'm asking $2000 but will consider all offers. I have more pictures if you want to see them just ask. I can be reached at [email protected]. Please Put PeugeDSCN2918.thumb.JPG.790f39908f838187236e4f8226a25787.JPGot in the subject line.

peugeot1.JPG

peugeot.JPG

DSCN2917.JPG

There's no location listed in your profile or your advert - that will help as most people interested likely won't be local yo you.

Also - details like manual or auto, odo reading, and more pictures never hurts.  :)

Good luck with sale,

Rabin

thanks for the heads up on my listing. It is an automatic that shifts great and has never given me any problems shifting. I live in middle Georgia, south of Macon Georgia. The odometer doesn't work so can't vouch for the mileage but the odometer is 118550 miles now. The car sat for 10 years I was told but again can't vouch for that one way or another. 

DSCN2924.JPG

DSCN2923.JPG

DSCN2921.JPG