suspension

I've contacted the Dalhem's suspension company and they have informed me that the 505 suspension kit has been discontinued, I guess we're going to have to do some deep research for a custom suspension

hmm, that's too bad. thanks for the update though! it's good to know.

i wonder if its worth contacting politecnic to see what they'd suggest?

Well, I think they've been discontinued for some years now. At least everytime someone has asked, they've given the same answer. They really should update their web site and remove ancient information.

Could you contact them again and try to get some specs for the lowering springs? It would be nice to know and I don't think they'll need to protect that information anymore if it's commercially insignificant. One could possibly use that information as a starting point to get some custom springs made.

Just an idea...

• 1 month later...

Lesjöfors told me that they didn't made them anymore and that they didn't have the specs either.

So I guess we're really out of luck :unsure:

I believe at saying from Lesjöfors at they don't have at least specs is just bull***t.

You could dig someone from aftersales or factory member and ask those questions again.

Also knowing any local racing person and using that to enter "in" to have some direct contact

to manufacturer. Giving specs should not be any competitor issue any more in this case.

If I could talk better Swedish I could help but my swedish is bit crappy (not using in long time)

V-M