suspension

has anyone been able to find a good lowering kit for the 505t?

I once found this site which I believe sombody refered to but i lost it, either way it didn't have any description as to its cost or anything, or if was for front and back

i think the site you might have seen before was dalhems:

http://www.dalhems.com/stylingsidor/lowspr...ml#anchor103701

(you can find it by searching for 'springs' in the links database on this site)

i think they offer a complete kit for the front and rear end. 30mm drop if i remember right (1.182 inches). i've also heard they are progressive, but not sure on that one.

if you contact them, make sure they will work with the ABS front struts you have on your 89 <_<

other then that there has been some talk here in the forum about using volvo 240 front springs, and MB 190E (?) rear springs, or the rear springs that come in the 505 tow package.

i haven't tested either option mentioned above, but hope to in the next 6-8 months :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Huh? :angry:

TME only have springs for Volvo's listed on their site.

Have you found any lowering-springs that are compatible with the 505's?

supposedly volvo 240 front springs fit on the 505 struts, but i haven't tried it, maybe that's what he's talking about?

I didnt Buy them straight from them. I bought em' from another Volvo Enthusiast, and he said that they were swedish, and that they were by SAM. Anyways, My car, currently, is sporting (as far as suspension), Bilstien Shocks, TME sport springs, IPD 25mm Anti-sway bars front/rear(wagon spec), IPD Front/Rear bushings (polyurethane)..

Soon, I will have adjustable panhard rods, which I cant wait for!! :angry: