Flywheel ring gear details

Brenyw

Can anyone provide details of the Peugeot N9Txx ring-gear and flywheel/clutch diameter, for example:

Ring-gear: how many teeth x diameter x thickness?

Flywheel: Overall diameter?

Clutch: clutch plate diameter and thickness?

Also if anyone knows if the Peugeot starter motor is the same as Murena/Chrysler180?

Thanks,

Brendan

Not off hand - but it might be easier to help out of we know what your end goal is.

Ive been sick the last week or so, so no garage for me this last little while. Hope to get back in this weekend and can catch up on requests like this.

Rabin

Hi Rabin

I have the Chrysler Centura 2litre (7T2 motor), it currently has a 215mm diameter clutch (I have adapted a Toyota 5 speed transmission), I am considering making a custom flywheel to take a 225mm clutch or whatever size the Peugeot takes (I know the 7T2 flywheel has 5 bolts only). Just need some details.

Also, parts are very scarce here for this engine, there may be only a handful left actually running in Australia, so I am wondering if the ring gear is the same, if it's available etc, and if the starter might be an option if I can't get one here.

Thanks,

Brendan