Need a coupla 505 parts

JunktionFET

I'm looking for the following bits (for now... more later):

- '81-'85 505 wiper stalk/switch

- LF spindle/knuckle/strut tube for 505. Prefer one from an '85-'86 STI, though any will do as long as its straight and the threads are good

- Cold idle/advance actuator from an XD3T injection pump (mounts to the side of the pump--has 2 coolant connections)

- Left door mirror for '84-'85 505

Let me know what you have and how many millions you want to sell it for.

I might be able to help with some of the parts if you're in a bind - I've got an elaborate plan to consolidate all my cars in a buddy's compound so that I can part out good parts from parts cars AND install them on the keepers. Plan is to send at least two parts cars to recycling...

85' 505 Turbo 5sp, and an 85' 505 STI. All my cars are series 2 cars - so no need to keep series 1 spares.

Particular interest if you can make it work would be the metric turbo instrument cluster...

Rabin

It would be cool to at least adapt the fuel/coolant/boost gauge into the cluster. Let me know when you're able to take inventory of your parts.

FYI, the cold advance actuator thing I'm looking for looks like the picture I've attached. If anyone has one on an old busted pump, I'll take it.

post-47-0-99859900-1402713058_thumb.jpg