505 Wagon Rubber Strips Set Replaces Ugly Chrome Ones

bill

I have a set of handsome side strips that I salvaged from my 88t wagon. These never did have the chrome. I don't know the story as to whether they came stock, or were replacements. I remember the dealer complimenting them when he saw the car back in 1997.

Anyway, they are rubber and they look good. I don't know that I will ever have a wagon again after all the frustrations with a noisy rear end/u-joint. Plus a sedan fits my needs better.

I am not super motivated to part with them (just in case), so I am offering them for $150 plus UPS.

-Bill

post-6-0-34452700-1393947970_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-51170400-1393947994_thumb.jpg

Hi Bill,

I looked at my wagon and they look to be the same as my 86' 505 S wagon - but I'm curious if you have the rear quarter panel strips as well as the ones that wrap around under the rear tail lights?

My door ones look good, but the quarter panel ones aren't sticking on well. Might be able to restore them and reapply - but thought I'd verify if you had the whole set first.

Thanks!

Rabin