Checking In

1320Turbo

Hey guys whats crackalackin?

Been a while since I checked in. Was trying to buy my 505 Turbo back from the guy who I sold it to but he stopped returning my emails (this was like last year at least). I think he scrapped it unfortunatly. Very sad :(. Always looking out on craigslist for another cheap 505T, even if I can't afford to fix it up I could always keep it in the "personal section" of my friends junkyard and tarp it until I'm ready, none the less can't find a damn one! Really want a MT 505T but thats like asking for the queen of england to moon me.

In the mean time I picked up a rare 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible. 1 of 1391, only 8000ish verts ever produced. Mines manual swapped and setting up for a T25 turbo setup. Parts are cheap and easy to get and it's my RWD replacement for the Turbo for now. One day I'll get my damn 505 and set it up for drifting lol, just to be unique.

Anyhowwww, hows everyone and their 505s doing over here? Hows bean doing? That shop in NH still up and running? That was about the only place I could get any parts haha.

-Matt

Hey man! Thanks for checkin' in. Glad you still have the 505T bug - but if you do decide to take the plunge make sure to get a GOOD one. Fixer uppers are killer on the wallet.

So you're just doing the KE24 +T? A buddy did one up and it was a monster. Another buddy just picked up a sweet SR20DET for his 510 wagon. It was a JDM set up so it's got a lot of trick bits on it already.

Not a whole lot of progress for me on the 505 Turbo - still need to get a lot of other projects (house, yard, and garage)out of the way before I can dedicate some time on the cars. Doesn't help that I started on a turbo diesel 505 wagon either - but it's all good. :)

Oh - and I took over the forum from August, and hoping to find the time to revamp the website that we used to have up as well. It wasn't secure so we took it down - so now it's just the forum for now.

Rabin

Yeah I noticed the new look, pretty sweet!

Yeah If I got a 505T I was seriously thinking of SR20 swapping it, partialy because it's freaking cool, partly because they're easy as shit to get parts for lol. Everything else on the car is easily fabricatable other than engine parts haha.

The main reason I want a T is because of the ground effects package, it would be impossible to get otherwise lol. Thats the unfortunate part of these cars and why I sold mine, lack of parts :(