N9TE water pumps on ebay UK!

Bean

Ebay link

I sent a question asking for complete costs for 2 shipped to Canada... Looks like it'd be about $100 shipped for one, with only a slight savings for combined shipping.

Rabin

Thanks so much Rabin! I need one of these. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

-George

I've been getting an odd run around with those UK e-bay suppliers. I first specified the N9TE pump (x2) with shipping to me in Canada for my 89' 505 turbo for pricing as they ask for in the auction.

They replied asking for my vehicle specifics? (WTF?) I replied with the vehicle specifics again - only to receive a reply that they don't have a pump for my application!

I replied that they actually specify N9TE on their advert, as well as a picture of the pump I need... No response! lol

Rabin

Not to mention they have a picture of the N9T pump...

I had that happen to me when I "founf" 5 or so water pumps from an online vendor. I think they were Beck/Arnley units. I bought them all, only to have my cc refunded two weeks later when it turned out "they didn't have them".

I wasn't surprised.

Hope this does pan out. It would be good to have as many useable cores in circulation amongst the owners here. Can never be too sure these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to mention they have a picture of the N9T pump...

I had that happen to me when I "founf" 5 or so water pumps from an online vendor. I think they were Beck/Arnley units. I bought them all, only to have my cc refunded two weeks later when it turned out "they didn't have them".

I wasn't surprised.

Hope this does pan out. It would be good to have as many useable cores in circulation amongst the owners here. Can never be too sure these days.

No luck. They said they were out of stock and might be able to get some in 8 weeks. I asked them to refund my money, which they did two weeks later. I had the same problem with online vendors who claimed to have N9T radiators.