Suspension spring question

pushgo

Does the STX and turbo share the same suspension springs? And I have read in a few threads that some people have put turbo diesel springs on their cars. Silly question but are those more stiffer. I want to lower my STX a bit and am looking for the best way to do this without changing the suspension geometry and handling of my car. I live the way my turbo handles. I feel like the STX is a bit softer in road mannerisms than the turbo. Or is it me? 

What are you thoughts everyone?

Turbo and STI were / should have the same suspension, but I'm not sure if the STX shared the same sport suspension as the turbo cars. Tthe largest factor for your feel is likely tires - I believe your STX had more of a touring tire where your turbo is has Pilot's correct? Then the condition of the suspension itself. The STX maybe a bit more luxury oriented - but I'm not 100% sure how it'd compare to the Turbo cars.

The STX with ABS had the thickest roll bars, so I'm guessing that the right rubber should bring it almost on par with your turbo.

Rabin

Thanks Rabin. Im in the process of getting some performance based tires 4 the STX. I thinking going to go with 205/55 in the front and 225/50 in the back. Ordered a sets of falkins. Good tire and good performance for the cost: 389.00 online for the set. My mom has a set on her bimmer 550 and she and pops love them handles well and vert quiet. p.s. I still plan in ordering the adpaters. Just need tires on the car so I cam drive it.