Euro lights question

I have euro lights on my car. I'm having a seal issue. what's happening is when I wash my car or when it rains moisture seems to build up behind the glass lens. Now the problem that is developing is the shiney Chrome part behind the bulb is rusting and discoloration is forming I want to dissemble the light unit treat the discoloation and reseal it. But not sure if this is doable. Anybody ever try to disemble their euros and put them back together?

bought a set of euros from bryan, think they're in pretty good shape but will be interested to find out about this.

do you know where the moisture is getting in? i know it's possible to separate the glass lens from the rest of the assembly, there's a guy on french ebay selling a light assembly without the glass (sans verre)...

andré

No I have no idea where the moisture is getting in from. Obviously there is break in the seal somewhere I need to try and take apart the lens clean the back and try to refinish it. Just thought maybe someone on here has disasembled theirs And could give me some helpful tips.