Cruise control

pushgo

a while back i found a description document for the cruise control system on our cars....from toni's site, maybe? the only problem, it's in german. sent you a pm with a download link for it.

from the document:

the electronic control unit is mounted on the lower wall of protection [firewall?] under the Steering column.

hope this helps.

andre

slowly!

have been busy with work, and under the gun to get house finished so that has taken what little free time i have. i'm acting as my own general contractor (long story), i hire out plumbing & complicated electrical work, do the rest myself. tiling & painting this weekend.

had a bit of time to work on cars earlier in the week, but my daily driver vw needed work...replaced the brake pads and the starter, tracked down a short in my front turn signal. if nothing else, i figure it's good training for working on my peugeot. :)

sitting on a pile of replacement parts for my car now, just got complete set of suspension bushings for the front end from rob courtier. have been going through the fuel system -- blowing out hard lines, replacing soft lines and using new (un-corroded) clamps. will be cleaning out the oil-bath air filter in next few days, looking forward to that (really!). will post more as stuff actually happens.

are you working on the cruise control system on your car?

andre