1989 505 Turbo SW8 for sale, red, 149k, San Diego car.

1 B 505

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How much for the wagon? Also do you have any more details as to its condition?

Hi, I just installed new rear shocks on it. I was able to find a new Gabriel pair of shocks in Germany.

Other than that the transmission governor is sticking in the morning but after 5 minutes it shifts perfect all day long. I am changing the transmission fluid this week per some great advice from George Nunez at this forum.

It is in very good cosmetical condition. It has about 150k on it now, I drive it a couple of days a week.

Give me an email address and I can send you high resolution pics. As for the price... I was asking $2200 but make me an offer if you are serious about it. Thx, Radu.

Guest pantera1683

Hi, I just installed new rear shocks on it. I was able to find a new Gabriel pair of shocks in Germany.

Other than that the transmission governor is sticking in the morning but after 5 minutes it shifts perfect all day long. I am changing the transmission fluid this week per some great advice from George Nunez at this forum.

It is in very good cosmetical condition. It has about 150k on it now, I drive it a couple of days a week.

Give me an email address and I can send you high resolution pics. As for the price... I was asking $2200 but make me an offer if you are serious about it. Thx, Radu.

Please send pics to [email protected]

thanks,

Kris

Guest pantera1683

Here you go... I resent all 3 emails with 5 pics each. Let me know if you don't get them. Radu

Hi Radu, the car looks great but I only received 2 emails.

Kris

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pantera1683

Hi Kris,

any thoughts on the SW8? Here is a one time offer: $1500 and it is yours.

Radu

Wow that"s a sweet deal . I am definitely tempted. Does the A/C work?

Kris

One more question, did it pass emissions testing?

Wow that"s a sweet deal . I am definitely tempted. Does the A/C work?

Kris

One more question, did it pass emissions testing?

The compressor works, but I guess the trinary switch valve is shot... I will throw in a spare A/C compressor.

It passed CA smog last July, no problem... catalytic converter is working fine.

Radu