Parts for sale

85-505

I'd be interested in the rear shocks, fuel filter, and the alternator. Can you tell me how many miles were on the car the shocks and alternator are off of? Or do they look like fairly recent replacements?

I'd love the rims and tires at that price - just can't swing them now though... :)

Shipping would be within Canada - S4N - 2J9

Rabin

I'd be interested in the rear shocks, fuel filter, and the alternator. Can you tell me how many miles were on the car the shocks and alternator are off of? Or do they look like fairly recent replacements?

I'd love the rims and tires at that price - just can't swing them now though... :)

Shipping would be within Canada - S4N - 2J9

Rabin

The Shocks and alternator came from Stefan Ides on the Yahoo Peugeot list.. Got em last year

Alternator is a valeo and has N9T marked on it, the shocks are not OEM but in decent shape. I have some better pics on the home PC if you like.

I had somebody call me from Detroit about the wheels. Does anybody have experience with shipping something that large and heavy?

Can you tell me what kind the shocks are? Any markings? (I was hoping for OEM so that they'd be the nice 8 valve units.)

As for shipping the wheels - I shipped some rims and tires via Greyhound for ~$120 from Toronto to Regina SK. Cheapest will likely be DHL or UPS Ground, and you'll likely want to ship them without tires and shipped 2 rims per box. It'll still be pricey - but that's the cheapest way I found to ship rims.

When I shipped them - the seller banded the two rims together. Band broke and UPS lost one of my Racing Dynamics 8.5x17" rim - never to be seen again... :)

Rabin

Better photos of the parts are on my flickr here

I also have in my storage 3 rear brake calipers that can be rebuilt and a water pump core.. I think somebody said the pulley on it is hard to find so that might be useful. Left & Right Covers for the insides of the trunk.

The Shocks and alternator came from Stefan Ides on the Yahoo Peugeot list.. Got em last year

Alternator is a valeo and has N9T marked on it, the shocks are not OEM but in decent shape. I have some better pics on the home PC if you like.

I had somebody call me from Detroit about the wheels. Does anybody have experience with shipping something that large and heavy?

call fed ex the truck will come out and you can tie a lable to the tire and ship it directly with out a box, you will need the weight, a bathroom scale will do, it will cost about 30 bucks a piece to ship to detroit give or take . bummer.. do you still have them ?

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am new to the forum - do you have any parts left? I am looking for a Front right fender headlight assembly. Left and right side markers and indicator units. I am in Toronto, Ontario. Thanks

Hi,

I am new to the forum - do you have any parts left? I am looking for a Front right fender headlight assembly. Left and right side markers and indicator units. I am in Toronto, Ontario. Thanks

Sorry I dont have those. The only parts I have left are the trunk spoiler, 2 rear shocks and a spare alternator.. think thats about it

Do you have any spare lug nuts for those wheels?

subscript i have some replacement lug bolts, i had to swap one that i stripped getting off. i live in northern columbus if you are interested. you can check them out and see if they are okay.