505 picture compilation on you tube...

Bean

Guest EUROTRASH

Car at 4:20 looks like decent modern interpretation of the 505 - curious if it's a production model or if it's a custom kit.

Rabin

I recognized at least 10 pictures from Argentina

Does that include the pic of the 505 at 4:20 time mark?

I did some quick googling and the pictures of the car are on a previous post on this forum - just never remembered it. Funny is that the pictures of the 505 Kat are from 1984! It's a series 1 505 - but I still really like the body kit. Very clean.

505 rice pics

Rabin

Guest EUROTRASH

Does that include the pic of the 505 at 4:20 time mark?

I would have to say no. If we're talking about the same car, I say if... because I don't see this car among the other cars posted.

On this car there is no background and no license plate, but I do see the front grill is different than that of the limited edition grill manufactured for the Argentine 505 between the years 1992 and 1995, most people would simply put that on, I would guess whoever customized this 505 didn't even know about the Argentine grill... and simply used a grill from some other Peugeot, maybe a cargo van or something like that.

Here is a picture of the 505 from time index 4:20

post-351-1234340422.jpg

And here pictures of a limited edition Arg grill I purchased a few years ago

post-351-1234340527.jpgpost-351-1234340550.jpg

Guest EUROTRASH

slap on the grille and take some shots Fernando!

that car in the video looks a little too overdone for my taste though..

I'm dying to put all the new parts on the car, but... there's just no point until I repaint it, it's still gonna look like crap.

As far as those 505s, I'm not fond of distorting classic cars to begin with... but some of those look hideous, totally depreciated. My car is going to be 100% Peugeot, 100% 505