my 85 505 turbo up for sale!

Guest dane

really REALLY hate to do this but there's not enough room for my truck and the Peugeot so i have to get rid of one and sadly im choosing the Peugeot :lol: and keeping the truck.

asking-$1600 obo

the good about the peugeot-

it drives very nice never had any problems with the motor it runs real strong and always has, very clean motor oil and oil filter changed every 2000 miles just put a new spec stage 3 clutch in it has only about 400 miles tops on it all external lights work besides front left blinker which i will fix before sale and the two fog lights. it has a blitz dual drive bov turbo works perfect, just put new tranny fluid in during the clutch swap, flushed radiator about 3 weeks ago, has a after market air filter, also has a brand new alternator, cigarette lighter works which is amazing ha, has real clean carpet i have the floor mats in the garage driver side one is ripped but the passengers is in great shape .

the bad-

their are tears in the seats as you can see in the pictures, the speedometer and tack don't work but the gas and heat gauge and turbo gauge all work, the starter just went out, and the fuel pump doesnt turn on right away when cold you have to turn it over a number of times for it to start but once it starts theirs no problem, but its probably in need of a new fuel pump soon, the heated seats don't work the front passengers side tire has a spear on it as you can see but i have the tier that matches all the rest in the trunk,i took the ac out but i still have it and it works, i was getting ready to paint it so that's why the car is half primer the passenger window is broken but i have a new one i just haven't put it in yet.

if you would like more details call 253-925-8685

thanks-Dane

That's too bad man - your car was starting to have a lot of potential.

Out of curiosity - what kind of truck? Personally I just put hitches on my cars and got a utility trailer, works awesome if you needed the ability to move stuff. Trucks are WAY too hard on fuel and handle like ass for me to consider one again unless I can ever afford a proper tow rig for my racing outfit... :huh:

Hard to justify these cars for daily driver duty though unless you have the means to keep them up. Good luck with the sale!

Rabin

i know it sucks i was hopping to do a lot more to it get it to stage 0 and then build it but that's not going to happen now sadly :huh:

I have a 2000 dodge Dakota it drives pretty nice, and it tows pretty good to, i discovered that buy getting the Peugeot ha i love the Peugeot though :D