NorCal: 1986 Peugeot 505 Turbo

*SOLD*

Recently acquired this vehicle in settlement for a family debt, thus I am selling the car and figured that an enthusiast board would be the most appropriate medium in which to advertise. I will list the car here for a week and then begin trying to sell the car to the masses, who will probably run the car into the ground, rinse and repeat.

Great car, very interesting history...preaching to the choir I see. This is a one owner car that had a meticulous maintanence history, unfortunately I cannot provide these documents because it was my family memeber's father's car who passed away, all I got was the car. Needless to say I was happy to receive anything at all.

1986 505 Turbo

Mileage: 100,000

One Onwer Car

Maroon Red

Brand New Battery

Brand New Tires

Sunroof

Rear Lip Spoiler

Engine is strong, most likely the highlight of the vehicle.

Issues: Brake booster is leaking, loss of pressure in peddle, still made it from Salinas to San Jose without a hiccup. Interior shows some age, exterior has some paintfade...your basic aging process has begun to take hold of this car, but its not to late to save her!

Asking Price: 1,750 OBO. This was an unmolested car, very nice example. Please no tire kickers, this is a lot of car for the money, come ready to purchase.

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

Too bad.

The search goes on!

Eh sorry but im the culprut who bought it

i wanted it for the head but now ive got one its way looks like i have 3 pugs.

I should be able to give my '61 benz a break from being a daily driver, shes getting a bit old now and could use it.