want slightly cracked cylinder head

clay32

ive got a friend of a friend who would repair my very cracked N9T cylinder head at a brilliant price but one of the four cracks would require quite a bit of labour to repair at a high risk of it not working out right. So I am out looking for a not so cracked cylinder head that could be repaired, ive almost given up on $1000 used good ones if they actually do exist. Something in the Bay Area, Northern California area is Brilliant but im not picky as long as i can afford it.

oh hey, i forgot about him, his name is Sean, right?

How is that car?

I heard he gave it away for free...with a whole lotta problems.

I almost got it.

Yea well when i got it from Sean he had changed the powersteering rack and was asking for $750, i gave him $400 for it and it all seemed good, especially because i have a '88 GLS in the same year and colour in my backyard, so i went through the problems, it got a new wastage(very fun job) dashboard, brakes and seats.

At first it seemed like it wouldnt pass the NOx test in CA smog because of tuning issues but after quite a bit of time and expense one day the sump was suddenly full of water and the coolant reservoir was bubbling. I swung in my 2.2 ZDJL in to find that id have to change my broken abs pump for my equally broken booster on my other car for it to fit and kinda figured at that point id really like to keep the turbo. The block looks almost new on the n9t and the pistons and crank are perfect but im just not ready to pay $1kusd for a used n9t head when ive already thrown so much time and money at the damn thing so far.

Im begging for a different head because one crack is about 3 or more cm and goes into the water jacket, a piece of the head will have to be removed, the crack welded and welded back in. I still love the car but wouldnt wish it on anyone else.

I know we have a few that are not cracked, and I have a good engine, beside the one for the #45 car

$250 + shipping for the head

Alright great ill have it,

eh would you also happen to have a distributor, abs pump or even a 15" split spoke alloy?

pm sent