need water pump

I have a 1987 505 S turbo with a 2.2 gas engine and i need a water pump for it. Right now i'm deployed with the US Navy and i won't be home until somtime next year, but i'm trying to get some information on were to find a pump in noth west Washington. Thank you.

Great place to start is in our Vendor section on this site Vendors

All real good guys to deal with - and they're there just as a service to the members. There are other souces online as well - but always nice to support the core guys that keep us on the road too.

Rabin

Thank you for the help. Are there any Peugeot places in Canada. I live in nothern Washingtong and i'm not that far from Vancover and i was wondering if i could find anything up that way? Thanks again.

Thank you for the help. Are there any Peugeot places in Canada. I live in nothern Washingtong and i'm not that far from Vancover and i was wondering if i could find anything up that way? Thanks again.

Most parts places with good parts places can usually track one down, and usually they have to have to be Beck Arnley parts distributors.

So while that's the case - it usually so much easier to deal with the knowledgeable guys that deal with them all the time - much less grief, great support, and very good prices.

Since you're in WA - closest to you is like Western Hemispheres - but they're not listed in the Vendors.Western Hemispheres

Shipping isn't that big of deal though these days - so call around.

Rabin

Do you know what other contries other than Franc sell Peugeot? I think we might make a port call some were in Europe when we head home but that isn't for a long time but if there is a place I could look at too when that time comes.

Peugeot is in every European market, but the 505's haven't been in any sort of numbers in a very long time, so even if you find a dealer it's unlikely you'll find the part. If you're in and around Germany there's a guy on Peugeot-L yahoo group name Jurgen that could likely hook you up. If you want his direct e-mail let me know and I'll find it for you.

Rabin