Peugeot 406

The red is not as nice as the blue, we had the same car for two weeks. My father raced a Porsche and maxed it out at 145 and the Porsche squicked by. To bad it an automatic, The car was 35K new, 200hp V6. Not exactly legal.

The red is not as nice as the blue, we had the same car for two weeks. My father raced a Porsche and maxed it out at 145 and the Porsche squicked by. To bad it an automatic, The car was 35K new, 200hp V6. Not exactly legal.

I'm not concerned about it's legal status. I've known about this 406 for three years. California CHP requested it to be destroyed. Where I'm at in California, the influent drive many non-compliant automobiles around town. :D

Very, Very nice.

I also contacted the seller.

It's a bit too expensive for me, but my father has been looking for a new Peugeot for years. He really liked it, but he said he preffered something like a four door, like a 607.

As for the car, I really advise you to go for it!

You'd be a very lucky guy.

I was wondering though-where did he get it from? Canada? NJ? or France?

Rob, I can check, but I believe it came in a group of cars from Holland.

My friend has briefed me on what he has into it, but I won't disclose that here. The price reflects the rarity and the difficulty in getting this super nice model Peugeot into the states. 3 years in the making.

Jeff

Ps My wife likes it more than myself, but I don't want live in it due to the cost :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

did you finally cop this one jeff?

Rob, I didn't. Went to his house yesterday to take a second look at it and the low milage CX he has.

Having a one of a kind car like this would be truly a find, but I'd be a bit nevous taking it out often.

The CX is on ebay right now testing the market. If I don't buy it I may entertain the purchase of the Mi16 he has that needs to be in a museum, it's that clean!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone has bought this coupe and needs parts, im very willing to supply bits and pieces for it. i can get absolutely everything for them pretty cheap too :lol:

supply me the chassis number and i can get it sorted for you.

mike