Does anyone have this styling kit???I got to have it!!!

but isnt it the same "chassi"? cant i buy it like a bodykit, and just mount it on my car?

Same chassis yes, different body (will need front fenders or a lot of modifying of the old ones). and some work to make the rear bumper and tail lights as well.

If you can find the parts off of a parts car you could get it done but it would be pricey. It'd be much cheaper to just find an 89' and sell yours. I think finding the parts to do yours would be harder than finding a complete car.

Rabin

but that is the problem, in 2 years have i just seen 1 505 turbo for sale, its allmost just gti`s here in norway, and to find a 89 505 v6 is going to be a lot harder. and im not sure it is one of them in norway.

If no cars are available then finding a complete set of parts to upgrade your car, and then having all that shipped to Norway is going to be just as hard / impossible...

Only other way would be to import a complete car, or you could see if anyone can modify an existing kit for another car. Volvo 240/740 sedans or the BWM 5 series cars might be a good start.

Rabin