505 Coupe

Peugeottogo

The picture is surely not the car for sale. There exist only two of these coupe. The picture is the one that is in the peugeot museum, the other is located in Belgium. But none of them has a diesel engine.

There should not be any of then in Belgium -_- If there is then I'll take plane now there and see my self

Where exactly that is? So if thats true it increases amount of made coupes to 6pcs?

V-M

There should not be any of then in Belgium -_- If there is then I'll take plane now there and see my self

Where exactly that is? So if thats true it increases amount of made coupes to 6pcs?

V-M

As far as I know there were only 2 coupes made by Peugeot. Other ones are self-built and look differently.

I'm not 100% sure of the one in Belguim, I have never seen it, but an other 505-enthousiast from Holland claims he has seen "the second one" in an belgian car collection.

Do you have pictures of the 5 coupes?

As far as I know there were only 2 coupes made by Peugeot. Other ones are self-built and look differently.

I'm not 100% sure of the one in Belguim, I have never seen it, but an other 505-enthousiast from Holland claims he has seen "the second one" in an belgian car collection.

Do you have pictures of the 5 coupes?

In fact I have knowledge and collected information of 2 made (1 France and 1 US) and all others are just rumours... There is no self made come in front anywhere... (I'm planning to do one).

V-M