Adjust turbo pressure on the N9TE engine???

Hi Kriss,

You can adjust your boost back up to stock levels with the wastegate actuator rod, but if you want to go higher using something like a MBC then you need to get the numbers off the injectors so you know how much HP the fuel system can support - you can then set it to a safe limit within it's range.

You have to be very careful and very smart when increasing boost since it's VERY addictive to up the boost, but it's also the fastest way to destroy the motor if proper precautions aren't taken.

Rabin

Hi Kriss,

In your first topic there was some discussion about possible injector sizes... So V-M called it correct with the 200's. That means they're 300 cc/min and can theoretically support ~240 HP.

So if everything is tuned up properly the car should be able to support 1 bar safely I'd think - but others will confirm. Again though - you need to make sure the car is tuned properly before increasing boost or bad things can happen.

Rabin

yes...but does the fuel pump adjust its pressure it selve? when i adjust the boost pressure? and is there some outher things i should be care full about?because i dont want to destroy the engine....:)

EDIT: And how sould i adjust the boost, with a boost controller, or just on the waste gate.?

Thanks for the help so far :lol:

hmm, i think:

300cc injectors should be good for 11.6psi or 180hp :)

337cc injectors should be the ok for the 17psi / 240hp setup :lol:

Yep - I'd have to agree with August - I was just using a generic formula from that site that stated 500cc/min = 100 HP. Purely theoretical I think...

Rabin