Whose 89 505 Turbo is this??!!

norcal505

Who owns the beautiful 89 red 505 turbo on the far right?

I've seen this picture for a long time on the sunsetcoachmen.com site, but never new whose car that is.

also, does anyone else know who ALL of the peugeots that are pictured there belong to?

Are they on Peugeot-L?

0726.jpg

Thanks,

Rob

Those are some nice looking cars!

George folded up Sunset Coachmen over a year ago to start his new venture in bio-diesel. Even he stated that Peugeot ownership is declining and his business was as well. I'm sure he still has large inventory out back, but its not his priorty now.

Jeff

Bummer :o

I heard today that some Africans came, crated everything up, and took everything back to Africa with them :)

But the cars?

I want to get ahold of him

I've been trying to email him since 06, no reply

anyone have his # or email?

Buddy in France tells me there is alot of demand for 504s/505s , etc. in Africa.

I read in Practical Classics (nice British car mag I have a sub to) somewhere that old 504s/505s are big theft targets for the same reason.

lol

yeah the 504/505 wagons are EXTREMELY popular in africa.

their durablity, reliablity, and best of all ride makes it the #1 choice down there.

my friend's dad owns a car dealership in Nigeria, he has plenty of Peugeot parts.

I just talked to him a few days ago, he said that he could practically give me a free set of (euro) headlights...theyre so common there.

he also has a bunch of trim and XD engine parts.

He lives in Alameda, California, but travels to africa very frequently. He has ALOT of businesses and property in Nigeria.

• 2 months later...
Guest EUROTRASH

Who owns the beautiful 89 red 505 turbo on the far right?

I've seen this picture for a long time on the sunsetcoachmen.com site, but never new whose car that is.

also, does anyone else know who ALL of the peugeots that are pictured there belong to?

Are they on Peugeot-L?

0726.jpg

Thanks,

Rob

Funny, this is the picture that inspired me to modify my car, many years ago. The car parked next to the newer model 505 looks exactly like my car looked when I first bought it. I remember thinking... "Screw this!" :D

Guest EUROTRASH

Rob how's the paint job coming? Do you have pictures?

Ever thought about selling the Volvo to concentrate on the 505? That was my idea but as it turns out I needed the money for other things.

My plan still stands though, to have the best looking 505 in the world... I'm not stopping, I'm not stopping... :D

Naw, I could never sell my 245. Too awesome. Never. Nada.

But...with the 06' S60 2.5T i just recently got my hands on, i can sell for ALOT of extra dough. The idea dwells, but i should hurry up and make the decision. The car only had less than 2k on the clock, so i should try to sell it before I get addicted to the turbo, and end up driving it too much :lol: