85 Model Speedometer

norcal505

Hey I need 1985 Model style speedometer for my 83. It has to be the "series 1 style"

The reason I want to change it b/c I want a speedometer that goes over a 100 mph. Mine currently says 80, ugh. I would prefer a 140 mph speedo, with wiring, and all needed hardware fir the conversion. Also, help is wanted! :)

• 2 months later...

norcal505, I was at Westernhemispheres yesterday for Miles had a open house for the Citroen club I belong to. He has several used speedo clusters for the series one cars with the 140 mph you are looking for. He got a lot of used parts from another Peugeot guy in San Jose about a month ago sitting in boxes and. Jeff

norcal505, I was at Westernhemisphers yesterday for Miles had a open house for the Citroen club I belong to. He has several used speedo clusters for the series one cars with the 140 mph you are looking for. He got a lot of used parts from another Peugeot guy in San Jose about a month ago sitting in boxes and. Jeff

thanks jeff

any info on who i should email???

western hemispheres, or that guy in sanjo??

can u pls help me??

thanks

rob

• 1 month later...

me and my dad might going down to western hemispheres in watsonville to get some shocks and struts so i think i'll ask him if he has any in stock.

btw, do you know any peugeot shops in the area?

bay area shops are wanting ALOT for labor on the installation of the shocks/struts.

Rob, I know for sure he has used 140 mph speedo's still in the clusters. Just rummage through his used boxes of parts. Have fun, the warehouse is full of stuff. As for the installation of shocks and struts in my area, you can't even find a mechanic that can spell Peugeot let alone work on one.

Say hi to Miles for me, he knows me best for my Citroen Ami-6, Jeff

oh no

i couldnt head down last week (was retrofitting my volvo's headlights to european spec)

im gonna try to head down now probably in two weeks.

schools back in session, and i think weekends are now the only time that i could leave home, and make it there before it closes+san jose-santa cruz traffic is really bad.