Wanted american spec 604 front lights

brownie

I just bought a 604 (don't worry, my 505 stays too), of course it's an european one, but I like the american equal-sized double headlights of the 604 and the chrome border. Can they easily be installed on a european car and does anybody have a clew where I can find maybe a complete front?

To be clear: Here is a photo of my car:

604SRDT013.jpg

And I'd like to have this front.

dsc00011.jpg

Thanks,

Bram

Hi Bram,

If I were you I'd post to the Peugeot-L mailing list. There should be more than a few owners of 604's that should be interested in trading a US set up for the Euro set up...

It's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side - personally I think the euro set up is FAR superior.

Rabin

Hi Bram,

If I were you I'd post to the Peugeot-L mailing list. There should be more than a few owners of 604's that should be interested in trading a US set up for the Euro set up...

It's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side - personally I think the euro set up is FAR superior.

Rabin

Thanks for the response. That's an option indeed, but I prefer to buy a set so that I can replace the european ones back if I'm going to regret it. :)

Still might be worth a post - the only people that might have a parts car would be a current owner...

I used to have a couple myself - but sadly I lost storage and the cars had to be towed away...

Rabin