Wanted: 4x140 NON TRX wheels!

cmmwpi

Hello Everyone,

I recently bought my first Peugeot a few months back (1979 french market 604 turbo diesel 5-speed) and I'm super thrilled with it. However, the car came equipped with a set of TRX tires were made before I was born (though they have plenty of tread!). Obviously, before I introduce it to any kind of speed, I'd like to get a new set of tires. Since TRX tires are the worst, I'd like to go ahead and find another set of wheels that fit and are not TRX. Best case scenario, I can find the same style, but in 15" form. I'll attach some photos of the style I'm talking about (first picture is my car, second is of non-TRX of the same style on a 504 coupé). At this point though, I'm willing to consider any 4x140 wheels.

I don't really need the tires since I plan on buying a fresh set, but I wouldn't turn them down.

Anyone got any sets of wheels lying around they'd like to get rid of?

Thanks!!

IMG_20151224_150119036_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151017_141759895.jpg

Nice to see you on the forums!  Your car is stunning!

As for wheels - you might want to try contacting Brian Holm (check vendor section) as I know he's got quite a few.

Your lugs nuts will be rare as the 604 should be m14x1.25 so make sure to keep them.

Rabin

• 4 weeks later...