Intake manifold N9Txx wanted

Brenyw

I am looking for an inlet manifold for a N9T or N9TE or N9TEA engine, preferably with injectors, throttle body and any other bits that usually bolt to it.

I guess these are not something that wears out but are likely to get discarded with a trashed motor.

Welcome to the forum!

I've got spares of what you need, but I'm in Canada so shipping is a bit higher. I do have a trip planned though so I could ship from MT.

Rabin

I'll trade you straight across for 2 sets (2 cars) of 504 wagon lower control arms. :). 1 set would be fine, but if they had two sets that would be ideal.

I need the LCA'S from the later 504 wagons that use the later 505 screw in ball joints - 1983+ if I recall properly.

If you can't find late model 504 LCA's just make me an offer.

If you can wait a few weeks I'm guessing shipping from the States would be cheaper than sending from Canada. (An XD3T injection pump was $110 CDN to Australia)

Rabin

I am looking for an inlet manifold for a N9T or N9TE or N9TEA engine, preferably with injectors, throttle body and any other bits that usually bolt to it. I guess these are not something that wears out but are likely to get discarded with a trashed motor.

I have them in Vermont. $100 plus shipping.

Brian Holm

[email protected] 802-454-7132

www.peugeotparts.us (site finally about to get improved)

• 11 months later...

Hi Rabin,

I haven't been able to find the LCA's you are after but I will keep an eye out. These cars are pretty scarce here now.

In the meantime, do you have the manifold and also the matching water outlet (this is required to convert a Centura to EFI/LPG here in Australia).

(I have converted 1 Centura already and currently building another engine.)

Can you find out how much for postage and the items, I expect it's a lot but $CDN approx = $AUD at the moment.

Thanks,

Brendan

Hi Brendan,

I would guess it's $110-150 CAD to send it based solely on when I sent a diesel injection pump to Austrailia.

And do you mean the water "tank" which holds the thermostat? If so I have a few of those as well.

Rabin

Hi Rabin,

Yes it's the thermostat housing. The angle is slightly different on the 505 (will need the temp sensors included as they are different threads)

Let me know what $$ you want.

Thanks

Brendan