505 Trim Needed

billbranch

I need some of the SS for the Series 2 505 front windshield trim. I am also searching for the fog light inserts into the skirt for late model 505. Color not critical. Thank you.

I apologize, as usual, because I wasn't as clear as I should have been. Naturally I am looking for the fog lights themselves, but what I am looking for are the body parts, the same type plastic and color as the front air dam and which slide into the rectangular openings. The fog lights fit inside these.

I can't help with either request, but just to add that the fog lights mount to a u shaped bracket that bolts to the bumper support - so if that's not there you will need those as well. (Lights bolt to the bottom of the hole.)

Hella 450's were the closest match I could find to fit the hole, but building the bracket to hold them as close to the opening as possible was a chore. I can take some solace in the fact that the Hella lights are likely vastly superior to the Siem units it came with.

Rabin

Sorry Bill - no real experience with that brand, but chances are good they are a quality manufacturer that likely does other lights for name brand lighting companies. I have personal experience with AutoPal lights made in India and they are awesome.

This same seller has a lot of very cool Hella lights - cheap prices but of course shipping is on the high side. Keep us in the loop if you get a set - for the price I'm tempted to get a set myself to replace the Hella's as these should fit properly inside the housings... (If only they didn't say DENJI in the glass - but that's not a big deal.)

Rabin