turbo timer

does anybody have a wiring diagram for the 505 N9TEA ECU?

my apexi turbo timer is asking for an 02 sensor signal, the ground wire from the ecu

and also Ignition 1 output and Ignition 2 output and a also a constant 12v signal

there is also the optional hand brake signal wire which I think would be convenient

I need to have this running asap because the my dash needs to be put back together

this timer gives the option of being able to see an A/F reading, voltage and a countdown timer

does anybody have a wiring diagram for the 505 N9TEA ECU?

my apexi turbo timer is asking for an 02 sensor signal, the ground wire from the ecu

and also Ignition 1 output and Ignition 2 output and a also a constant 12v signal

there is also the optional hand brake signal wire which I think would be convenient

I need to have this running asap because the my dash needs to be put back together

this timer gives the option of being able to see an A/F reading, voltage and a countdown timer

hmm, i'll have a look when i get home tonight..

turbo timer eh? what model did you get?

yeah i had a quick look.. the lamda signal is pin 20, and a 'ecu ground' you can find at pin 5 & 13. (both things mentioned above you'll find on the injection ECU, which is underneath the passenger floorboard.

not sure what they mean by ignition outputs. and i'm honestly not sure if the 505 has a handbrake switch (wouldn't be too hard to find out though ;))