505 sedan trailer hitch?

Yq397r

Best bet is likely going to either have a welding shop do up a custom one, or if you have the facilities - just build it yourself.

I have a 505 Turbo with a hitch on it, and the guy I bought the car off of said it was a Honda Accord hitch that was modified to fit. I've never looked up close - but it looks great witha casual inspection.

There have been a few postings for hitches in the past - not sure if it's worht the hassle tracking down a "proper" hitch made for the car though.

Rabin

• 1 year later...

looks to be a universal - but it's hard to say if that's an actual pic of the hitch... Many just use catalogue pics...

I'm not a fan of the fixed tongue hitches, I prefer the class 2 hitches with the 1.25" receiver as it opens you up to a lot of other uses like hitch mounted bike racks, and those hitch mounted platforms.

Should be able to find something that works with a little bit of modification, or even post wanted ads on the Peugeot-L list - I've seen them pop up once in a while.

Rabin

• 4 weeks later...