Electrical issues....

Sushi

Now my instrument panel lights have stopped working sigh also my backlights on my way to the carinspection also i need new relays for wiper and stuff but they are kind of special wiring so i bought every relay in the car parts store but they all got wrong wire schedule :S I got the parts numbers on some i think. but where can i order new ones?

I got some cabel fires so it's not so unexpected it wont work... My dream is to rewire everything but it's a pain in the ass work.

If that ever would happen i would probably change the engine to a Golf vr6 or sth. It would be really nice with a turboconverted vr6 but seriously that wont happen :(

Hi Sushi - I split your last post into it's own topic since it's totally different.

First thing you need to do is fix all the wiring that's burnt - installing fuses or relays into a car that could short out even more will just cause more damage. I've had two cars with wiring harness that shorted out and melted together - and the fix wasn't too bad if you have a soldering gun and a good color selection of wire colors that match the colors in the car. I bought matching wire colors and methodically replaced every wire that had melted. I also cleaned all the grounding trees and electrical connections while I was at it.

Made a huge difference.

Relays - just use the numbers on them to get replacements. They may still work though - so get the wiring fixed then start diagnosing the relay function.

Rabin