hello people

hi

thought this would be a good place to start as latter on in the year i am looking at getting a 505 and making it in to a drift car :) .

i am in england and have seen some estates on ebay no cars as yet tho :)

i like the 505 because its french i have owned many bx's and so on and they have never let me down.

didnt think of a french rwd car untill i was behind a 505 in a carpark and see the rear axil :)

at the moment i use a ford capri as my every day car and as a drift car

(im not to good at the mo just starting out)

clip of my skils at the mo

any way thought i would say hi insted of being rude and joining up and just reading the forum and never posting :unsure:

hahah yeah i'm not sure what was going on with the blue car. i think some people have speculated the suspension isn't the correct TURBO shocks + struts + springs, or its extremley worn out and virutally out of fluid.

regardless, they are great video's. I can't tell you how hard i laughed the first time i saw em.

• 3 weeks later...

In Finland many of breaks are just GTI 7 seat versions :P

V-M

In Holland the GTI is a rare model. The Dutch don't like to spend much money. People who needed a sevenseater in those days could choose between a Volvo or a Peugeot 505. For economical reasons most people chose a 505 GL or GLD. SR, SRD, GTDT and GTI breaks are very rare in Holland.

One reason is at they did use those 7 seated for Taxi's here and usually those where best diesel versions they could have. Gasoline versions vere usually ordered and used one religion group which have usually many kids. :P So thats basic reason they are (where) used here.

V-M

Actually, there was also a special 8+1 seat version which had an extra "seat" between the front seats. ;-) It's sad that the 505 was the last "real wagon" from Peugeot which truly had enough (?) space for passengers and cargo. 406 Grand Wagon was not quite as big, if I remember correctly and the new 407 SW isn't very spacious at all...