'91 N9TEA Boost Gauge Not Working

Can anyone give me basic trouble shooting information?

I had a minor mishap with a someone's bumper that blew in the road in front of me, and I had to remove the right headlight, air cleaner, grille, etc., to get things back together. What could I have screwed up in there?

Thanks.

Bill

The sending unit for the turbo gauge is located just behind the right headlight. It has a vacuum line and electrical connection to it. Maybe one of those got disconnected.

-George

The sending unit for the turbo gauge is located just behind the right headlight. It has a vacuum line and electrical connection to it. Maybe one of those got disconnected.

-George

Hi, George, thanks for your reply. I checked the vacuum hose from where it's tee'd, mine is anyway, and it's connected and not leaking. I'll get back to the wiring this weekend. I could have broken something, as the old saying goes, "look where you worked last."

I have to resolve a none functioning boost gauge in mine as well - from what I've heard the unit or the line can gunk up and stop the unit from seeing any boost.

Worth checking out - but I'd bet it's like you say and something got disturbed when you were working in the area.

Rabin

I have to resolve a none functioning boost gauge in mine as well - from what I've heard the unit or the line can gunk up and stop the unit from seeing any boost.

Worth checking out - but I'd bet it's like you say and something got disturbed when you were working in the area.

Rabin

Yah, I had another incident today on I93, a snapped alternator belt. After I had it flatbedded and fixed that mess, I wiggled the wires coming from the boost sender or w/e it's called. Problem solved. That one was easy. The power steering pump what an abortion.