My new Peugeot...

Bean

So a bunch of guys in my car club race slot cars in the winter. I've been holding out till now - but I figured if I'm going to do it - I better do it in style.

Hopefully I'll have better luck with it racing than Peugeot did though!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6022483175

Anybody else run these things?

Rabin

Ice racing is still on! Can't give that up - that'd be CRAZY! Unfortunately though - do to my holidays, I'll be missing the first few races in January and the first part of Febuary.

The 505 STI that I run (aka Black Hazard) is going to need some TLC - so the guys will have to get her into shape before the season starts. Change fluids, and get the rad fixed. We also need to restud the winter tires...

Hopefully I can get some racing in after i get back - but I can't complain about spending almost 6 weeks in India while Saskatchewan goes through the heart of winter!

The slot car is actually a very detailed little car - and since buddies often have slot car nights I figured I'd get one to add to my Pug collection, as well as havesomething to run at these get togethers. Although I found out later that the 4WD cars aren't as fast as the RWD cars... Ah well - I figured 4WD slot car was super cool anyway... :D

Rabin