FS: 89' Mi16

nick@nite

165K on the clock, was shipped back from Cali last year but was orginally from Boston area and that is the reason due to the sale. It has alittle of tipical rust on the rear frame beams and on the rear wells. New headgasket due to the timing belt was done previous in Cali and the mechanic that worked on this car was a hack and didn't tighten the tensioner properly and in the result bent valve...

Jerome is the owner,he's rust poof it as much and it runs great, the paint is good and has a new windshield

$1800 which if I didn't have so many project I would take it...

Drivers seat boltster has alittle wear, and boston acoustics speaker with 10" sub in the back with Alpine deck.

1218101533a.jpg

1218101534a.jpg

I was wrong this is the another one of the three red ones that Jerome's owns plus a sliver and I think his wife still has the blue one plus the GTA and the Citroen XM. Anyway the guy that owned this one was a good customer, 50 year old guy. He was driving on the interstate and felt like flooring it, @ a 120MPH it dropped a valve.... He gave it to Jerome as a present for all the work he has done over the years. Also Jerome's other red one, the one from Cali just bent valve on that one.... And on top of a 7K bill on doing a full emission carb rebuild & swap of a GT6 motor into his Herald-Vitesse. And then his Mi dropped a valve, I think that's what made him done with this toy... He is also restoring a boat to go sail around the world.

Considering it's a Maaco paint job on this one, yes it looks good, and drives well too .And as for Jerome I don't even like him he's a (BHP) Balded headed prick.... But it's a very nice Mi and this one dosen't have the rust on the rear rails....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...