alloy wheels

Hi I am one of those Danged Subaru owners snatching up all the Peugeot wheels.

I am looking for 15" but 14" would be fine. The finish doesn't need to be perfect I can refinish them.

Btw is anyone interested in a full set of center caps? these came with a set of flat spoke 15" wheels. name your price and pay shipping

does it have to be a full set of 4, or are you just taking what you can get hehe

i dont actually have any extra wheels, but i am going to be checking out a guy's peugeot and his collection of parts this weekend, so....i might be able to work something out, cuz i'd like your set of centercaps

does it have to be a full set of 4, or are you just taking what you can get hehe

i dont actually have any extra wheels, but i am going to be checking out a guy's peugeot and his collection of parts this weekend, so....i might be able to work something out, cuz i'd like your set of centercaps

let me know

So...............

What did you find?????

i went to ramsey peugeot (i was checking out some pugs a guy was storing on their property) and ramsey has STACKS of wheels sitting around. i'm going back this saturday, i'll ask what he sells them for, and shipping (if he's willing to box them up, etc).

but yeah, pass the tip along to your subie buddies - there is no shortage of wheels in nj hehe

i went to ramsey peugeot (i was checking out some pugs a guy was storing on their property) and ramsey has STACKS of wheels sitting around. i'm going back this saturday, i'll ask what he sells them for, and shipping (if he's willing to box them up, etc).

but yeah, pass the tip along to your subie buddies - there is no shortage of wheels in nj hehe

SWEET

alright wheel dude - heres the situation

alberto's got a couple sets of wheels - but doesnt have the time to box and ship stuff out to anyone. hes happy to sell them (he says some are good, some are rough, some are bent), but hasnt gone thru them to see whats what - if someone wants wheels, they'd have to go there and look thru, and he'd price them accordingly (and fairly)

thats Ramsey Peugeot on Route 17 in Joizey.