1984 505 front fenders

Welcome to the forum!

Front fenders with the later body style (89+) won't fit - but up to 88' should fit fine.

505inme on this site is from TO and has quite the collection and might be able to hook you up with what you need. PM him - see if he can help you out.

Rabin

I need a front fender for my 1984 505S sedan. I have heard that 1986 onwards will not fit, is this true and why. Appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

Front fenders with the later body style (89+) won't fit - but up to 88' should fit fine.

505inme on this site is from TO and has quite the collection and might be able to hook you up with what you need. PM him - see if he can help you out.

Rabin

Thanks for the info - will try to find 505inme and let you know how I get on.

Andrew

I have a fender its off an 86.. 0 dents its a greenish blue color its yours for $65 plus shipping?

-Dane

I will keep your offer in mind. At the moment trying to locate the part in Toronto. Will be in touch.

Andrew

Thanks for the info - will try to find 505inme and let you know how I get on.

Andrew

I will keep your offer in mind. At the moment trying to locate the part in Toronto. Will be in touch.

Andrew

Thanks Rabin for hooking me up with The505inme. What a great guy and I was able to get the parts I wanted. Thanks to all the other members of the forum. This is a great site will visit often. Really appreciate all your support.

Andrew